Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Irrigation!!

















Yesterday was irrigation day. Daryl had to work late this week (we love being on-call), so I had to call my father-in-law to come help me. He stopped by Bret and Mindi's (Daryl's brother and his wife) and picked up Cameron so he and and Daniel could play together in the water. The three of them had a great time! The boys loved wading throught the yard and getting soaking wet. Grandpa found a piece of wood and showed the boys how to skim board. Then he took them for rides around the yard on it. They had a blast!! Thanks Grandpa!!!










3 comments:

Marily said...

LOVE the look on Daniel's face in that first picture....priceless.

Thorne Family said...

That look like soo much fun!! I love my uncle!

Amanda, David and Iris Linae said...

That looks like so much fun!! Reminds me of our carwash day. I miss you guys!!