Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

On this day, 6 years ago, at 9:45am, I married the most handsome man ever! This year, He told me not to worry about a thing. He arranged for a babysitter, and took me out to breakfast at Golden Corral. I got to eat WHATEVER I WANTED! (most of you understand my excitement) I had biscuits and gravy, eggs, pancakes, sausage, and a salad.
"You're eating a salad for breakfast?" Daryl asked.
"Um, Yeah! Do you know how longs it's been since I've had ranch!?"
"A long time." It was great fun.
Then we drove over to Walmart and picked out pumpkins to carve at the Lamoreaux family party. Thanks, honey for a great anniversary breakfast. I love you.

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so sweet! How fun that your hubby did all of the planning! Mine planned the dinner and then I decided we should go to the temple. We don't have any little ones to worry about, but for some reason just getting away together for a few hours in the evening is kinda hard to do. Congrats! And your little Mickey and Minnie are adoreable!