Thursday, February 17, 2011

23 Weeks

So yesterday was my 23 week Dr. appointment. Nothing super interesting to report. I ended up bring in my kids with me again. I had planned on a babysitter, but she had to cancel last minute. It worked out alright, since I'm not far enough along to worry about anything inappropriate being seen. Plus Daniel really likes going and hearing the heart beat. This was the first week I was measured. He thought that was funny. Dr. Beck says I'm measuring exactly right, and the baby's heart beat is good. Isaac kicked the doppler monitor while we were listening. After that he felt my stomach to see how everything was and such. While we were getting ready to leave, Heidi asked if the Dr. squished the baby. She was a little concerned, and wanted to be sure the that the baby was not hurt during the check-up. I assured her that he was just fine.
(Sorry I'll post pictures as soon as I can find the battery charger for our camera.)

2 comments:

Marily said...

You should seriously be calling me to watch your kids when you go see the doctor. I will forgive you, but don't do it again. :) Though it sounds like your kids did well!

Mom's da Bomb! said...

That's our Heidi! Seriously?! Would any other 2-year-old have the analytical skills to figure that out? Not many! :-)