Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Famiy Car Wash

Two weeks ago, Marily, Amanda, Jeremiah and I all gathered at my house for a family car wash. Marily brought pizza and Amanda picked up some sponges and soap. After we ate, we vacuumed the inside and washed the outside of all 3 cars. The kids had a blast playing in the yard in our baby pool. Eventually the decided the mud puddles were just as fun. After several hours the cars, and children, were all washed and dried, and the day was over. We all had a great time!!
Jeremiah was a great help, especially with the kids.
Iris and Dallin show off their muddy feet.

1 comment:

Mom's da Bomb! said...

I heard all about the "car wash" that turned into a people wash. I'm glad to finally see some pictures. I love that you are all so close that you get together and do these kinds of things. I am sad that Dawn, and now Amanda don't live close by, so all of us getting together will be more difficult; but, I'm glad that all are happy and healthy, and doing well.