Daniel was so excited to see her. He couldn't wait to hold her and give her kisses and loves. He is already a great big brother for Heidi and helper for Mom.
Friday, November 14, 2008
She's Here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daniel was so excited to see her. He couldn't wait to hold her and give her kisses and loves. He is already a great big brother for Heidi and helper for Mom.
6 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you.
Sorry I didn't get to see you when I was down. :-)
We are coming down for Christmas. Will you still be in AZ?
We'll be home for Christmas. I'd love to be able to see you then.
Oh, she is just beautiful! Congratulations, and good to hear everything went well for you guys!! =0)
Congrats! She is beautiful and what a proud big brother she has! You are a great mom!
i'm so happy to find your blog and you will never know how much i appreciate your words of encouragement. this mom stuff is rough, but as these pictures portray so very, very worth it! i am so happy for you and your new little angel. she is gorgeous and i wish you all the luck in the world with her. they never stay little long-take care!
Yeah! She's adoreable! Some newborns aren't too cute, but she so is!
Post a Comment