I jumped out of bed, assuming it was flour, and hurried into the kitchen to asses the damage. There was no mess in the kitchen, or any of the other adjoining rooms. I decided to smell him to see what it was. It was baby powder!! I ran to Heidi's room and this is what I found...
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Powder Puff
I was pretty tired this morning after sort of a rough night with Heidi. Then, Daniel woke up early too and I had to send him back to bed. (Keep in mind that Daryl is "on-call", and was already gone for the morning to do a few jobs.) Luckily, I was able to fall asleep in my room with the baby asleep on our bed. Later, I vaguely remember Daniel coming in and asking to wash his hands. (Normally, this is no big deal. He often insists on washing even when his hands aren't visibly dirty.) Later, he came in again, and insisted on washing. This time, I was a little more awake, and looked at him to see what he was talking about. As you can see, he was covered in some sort of white powder.

I jumped out of bed, assuming it was flour, and hurried into the kitchen to asses the damage. There was no mess in the kitchen, or any of the other adjoining rooms. I decided to smell him to see what it was. It was baby powder!! I ran to Heidi's room and this is what I found...
He must have stood on the bottom shelf of the changing table and was able to get it from the top. I thought I'd put it out of reach. Apparently not.
I jumped out of bed, assuming it was flour, and hurried into the kitchen to asses the damage. There was no mess in the kitchen, or any of the other adjoining rooms. I decided to smell him to see what it was. It was baby powder!! I ran to Heidi's room and this is what I found...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Life with 2 kids. I wish I could say it is going to get better but I got up this morning and Jocelyn had gotten Cheetos out for all 3 of them to eat and that was a big mess too. I feel your pain!
Well, at least he wasn't eating it! hehe Looks about like something Jeremiah did once. Maybe it's a boy thing.
I just saw that you have Devon Fawn on your list of blogs. She's my cousin! Gow funny is that? As far as the baby powder goes, at laest it's not shampoo or lotion. I've heard stories...
I love his smile in the last pic he was so proud!
Post a Comment