Monday, April 6, 2009

Phoenix Zoo

Just over a week ago, while Arleen was in town for their spring break, we all decided to take the kids to the zoo. I brought Daniel and Heidi, Arleen had her 4 kids, Mindi came with her two boys. We also had Karolann and Mikey, Cheryl, and Dean and Sharon (Daryl's parents).
Lucky for me, my kids were happier than I expected. (I wasn't expecting much since we used up our nap time to be there.) Daniel was pretty content to ride in the stroller most of the time. He didn't even ask to get out...
until he saw the tractor.
He HAD to get out and ride the tractor with the older kids.

He also had a great time chasing the goats around, trying to brush them.
This is (an attempt at) a picture of us while we were there.
We had great fun, but when it's over, it's definitely over.
I think we could all use a big nap.

1 comment:

Daniel doings said...

I remember the springbreak days of taking my kido's to the zoo and then off for a picnic. Those were sweet days. You are such a good mother. Love ya you and those little ones of yours.