Thursday, July 30, 2009

8 Months


I've been a real slacker with our blog lately. I've even missed Heidi's 8 month update! So, here it is. (Better late than never right?)
Heidi is now 8 months old (almost 9 months) she still army crawls everywhere she goes, but much quicker. Her little personality is starting to show even more now. This girl is fearless! She loves scooting all over the house. Even in places she really doesn't fit. I am constantly having to rescue her from the tightest places like between furniture or under dining chairs. She seems to really like music too. Her favorite song is "Just Can't Get Enough" by Insideout. She always calms right down when I play it for her in the car. (And when it's over, she is sure to let me know.) She even dances -bobs her head- to music, when she feels like it. She is such a sweet girl. We love you Heidi!

No comments: