I scheduled my ultrasound for late afternoon this past Monday, and Daryl was able to meet Daniel and me there. Heidi ended up napping at a friends house close by. Thanks, Crystal. Daniel was super excited to go with us and see. He really wanted another sister.
When I told him it was a baby boy he asked me, "Why is it not a girl baby?" I explained to him that Heavenly Father wants us to have a boy baby in our family. After that, he was all for it and super excited to tell anyone, including his daddy, that "The baby is a boy now."
Yesterday, while Heidi took a nap, and Daniel watched a movie, I got out all of Daniel's baby clothes and took out anything that would work for our June baby. I showed Daniel some of the little outfits he used to wear, and a few he AND his daddy both wore when they were babies. And, with each one he would say, "Can we put that on our baby?" Every now and then he will look at me and say, "I love your baby." What a great big brother he is to his little sister already. I can't wait to see him hold his baby brother too. We are so blessed to have Daniel for our oldest. He is the sweetest kid ever.
| This is me at 18 weeks along. |


5 comments:
Congrats! You are so cute!
You are so cute and tiny!!! Congrats on another boy!!!
Yay! Of course we like boys over here, not that we're partial, we've just been built that way. And, we have a July baby so I will definitely have some stuff for you in the right seasons. Not to mention the traveling bassinet which needs to make another trip back to your house. :)
THat is so cute. You look beautiful too.
I am thrilled for you and your family, I too think boys are pretty special!
Post a Comment