Thursday, May 26, 2011
37 Weeks
Today was my 37 week appointment. I'm actually 37 weeks and 2 days. I was glad to gear that I have made a little progress. I am dilated to not quite 2 centimeters, but still pretty tight. My next appointment won't be for another week and a half, on Monday, June 6th. Dr. Beck will be out of town all next week. By then I will be almost 39 weeks! And, if I go into labor before he gets back, one of the other doctors in the office will have to deliver the baby instead. (Whoever happens to be on call at the time.) Kind of worries me a little. I guess that's how it goes when you are due over summer vacation. Anyways, I took this picture today with the timer feature on the new camera I got for Mother's Day. (That post is to come as soon as I figure out how to crop those pictures with the new program.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to meet our new little family member! :-)
Congrats Bethany! I just heard yesterday. Hope you're all doing well.
Post a Comment