Friday, May 6, 2011

Paint!

This past week, I have been working on getting ready for the baby. The first thing on our to-do list was to paint his room. I spent a couple of days doing a lot of cutting in and such. I got most of it finished yesterday. Then, this morning, I woke up to a big surprise. Daryl had gotten up before his alarm, and spent the next hour or so painting the rest of the room! Thanks honey, you're awesome! I still had a few corners that needed a touch up, and then I was able to take the tape off and straighten up a little. Now the room is officially painted! Tomorrow, we can bring the crib back in and put it together, and arrange things how I want them. Woohoo!!

1 comment:

Daniel doings said...

love the colors you picked. Your honey was a sweetie!! I think we all love surprises like that!