Can you believe it? Heidi is 4 moths old today. She's already in 3-6 month clothes (and even growing OUT of some of them already). This is all a little crazy to me. Daniel didn't grow into 3-6 month clothes until he was closer to 5 months old. Anyways, here are some beautiful pictures of Heidi at 4 months. She is already turning out to be such a beauty.Update 2 days later- Ok, so we took Heidi to her 4 month check up today. Here are the stats, (in case anyone besides me is interested). Weight: 14.9 lbs (75%) Height: 26 1/4 in. (97%) No wonder she's already out growing her new clothes.







5 comments:
Oh my gosh! She's such a cutie pie! Love the pics!
Cute cute cute!
p.s I love the DIY Daniel! So funny!
Bethany, your little ones are so darn cute. I love DIY Daniel, he reminds me of the DIY Daniel boys I have raised.
Love your family, Aunt Lawanna
So cute! I love the one with her laughing! She has the cuties expressions!
SHe is such a doll!
Post a Comment