Saturday, March 7, 2009

DIY Daniel Lesson 3

Hi again! Daniel here for DIY Daniel. Today we will be tackling a project that is a little more involved. So dust off those power tools and let's begin.
Lesson 3- Baby Swing Repair
Step 1: Crawl underneath the swing and look it over with your flashlight.
(Notice the tape measure on the tray of the swing. I had no idea that "measuring" was just the beginning of the process.)
Step 2: Now that you can see the problem, make sure your eye protection is on properly, and return to your work.

Step 3: Carefully drill the swing wherever necessary. You may need to put your feet on the swing to hold it steady while you work.

Step 4: You will also need to drill into the battery compartment to make sure the batteries are functioning properly.

Step 5: As we've mentioned in the past, it is important to sit back and admire your handy work.

This Concludes our show today. Be sure and stay tuned for possible future episodes of...

DIY Daniel!!

2 comments:

Mom's da Bomb! said...

I just love it! My new favorite home improvement show. Now, if he starts designing and decorating, I'm going to get a little worried.

Thorne Family said...

He knows just what to do! I love it!