Heidi is now officially 9 months old.Weight:17 lbs 7 oz
Height: 28 in. long
I am just amazed at how much her personality shows in everything she does. She can crawl now, but only when she feels like it(when she realizes it's faster). She's even started pulling herself up on things and TRYING to kneel and reach for things. She doesn't care at all that she has almost no balance or strength to do so. (Daniel was always over-cautious about any new stage.) She LOVES to have her picture taken, but loves the camera itself even more. I had to keep moving from one side of the room to the other just to get any sort of picture while she scooted over to get the camera. Silly girl. Daniel absolutely adores her. He would do just about anything for his "sitder".


1 comment:
I love those kids. Heidi is getting cuter all the time, and I love to read the funny things Daniel says on your sidebar. The bean burrito one is hilarious!
Post a Comment