Monday, August 24, 2009

"Make it Dress"

Daniel and Heidi came in the office with me while I used the computer after nap for a little while. I turned around to check on them and found Daniel draping some old fabric remnants over an extra computer on the floor. When I asked him what he was doing he said "Make it Daniel dress." Luckily, I had the camera on hand. Here are some pictures of Daniel and his "dress". Notice the pride on his face as he shows it off. The next project will definitely be for Daniel. He's obviously feeling left out.

4 comments:

Daniel doings said...

He is such a cutie, I just love him. You could always make him a pair of jammies or some shorts, or a really cool tool-belt..... just saying.

Thorne Family said...

He is just so funny! You will definitely have to make him something now!

Mom's da Bomb! said...

The offer of the red "fake leather" is still open. Yup, a red tool belt would probably make him pretty happy!

✩Molly✩ said...

That is so cute :) I love it.